Why is it that money seems to just fly out of my hand? I know a good deal of the reason is I use it. Use it for: dinner with my family and friends (to stay connected over dinner is awesome and that cannot be labeled with a price), helping out my girls and the PSIL (this is Platinum Son In Law), Books (cannot have too many books), Coffee at Starbucks 2 or 3 times on the weekend (necessary for the drive b/w campuses with my hospital work), donate to charities ($10 to $25 here and there), extra change in the collection buckets at different stores... again...a drip to a gush of money leaves my hands.
My new plan (always good to have a plan) is to track where my money is spent by writing it down in my purse and transferring it to an Excel spread sheet! I am going to be more mindful of where it goes and how. I need to tithe again and put money in savings for "in case". This is all beginning with my pay check on Friday...first of the year. I will let you know how this goes!


No comments:
Post a Comment